- queer fandom: *points* that one. that character right there. ours now.
- straight fandom/creators: but–
- queer fandom: OURS NOW
I Need Him (2014)
Tell me one thing. All those facts and figures I saw of The Doctor’s life, you were never alone. All those bright and shining companions! But not any more?
Might I ask, why not?
It’s 5am and I’m so not sleepy… Thank God I don’t have college tomorrow -well, today. Idk what to do with myself rn.
connor walsh + text posts
Well, it’s hardly a well kept secret…
Everyone knows except for the Miarren shippers.
doctor who meme: [1/9] scenes
the end of time (part two)
This show is gold
And you know what.
Shout out to bisexual individuals who haven’t been in any relationships yet, or have only ever been in a relationship with one gender.
You don’t owe anyone any kind of explanation about your identity.
You are amazing and wondrously bisexual just the way you are.
- TV characters: Oh my god! There was a person who did kisses with a boy... and then they did a kiss to a girl!
- Me yelling at TV: They're bisexual!
- TV characters: Are they straight?
- Me yelling at TV: No! They're bisexual!
- TV characters: Perhaps they are gay?
- Me yelling at TV: THEY'RE CLEARLY BISEXUAL!
- TV characters: I guess we'll never know...
- Me yelling at TV: THEY ARE FUCKING BISEXUAL! THIS ISN'T DIFFICULT!!!
- TV characters: It's a mystery!
“*WHIRLS SNAPE OUT OF THE WAY*
*SHOVES MINERVA INTO A WALL*
PUT YOUR NAME
*KNOCKS OVER A TABLE AGGRESSIVELY*
IN THE GOBLET
*GRABS HARRY AND SLAMS HIM INTO THE WALL*
OF FIRE!?!?!?1111?!?!111321I3591130583FERGEKLJRKGJ GRLGJWRLKGVJLKJ G” Dumbledore asked calmly.
we’re never gonna get over this are we
of course not